Monday, January 18, 2021

Rusty II

 The last blog I wrote was September 15, 2020 and I labeled it “Rusty” for laying off so long on writing.  Even though I admitted I was rusty,  I also promised myself that since I had been writing since 2005 I was not going to lay off of writing, since I really had no good excuses for being absent.  So, since I mentioned the presidential election in the “Rusty” blog I am not going to give it much time.  The election of the president happened just like it does every 4 years, but turned out to be not like any presidential elections of the past.  Fact is it turned out to be the most hostile presidential election in the history of our country, including the controversial 1876 presidential election(even though voter fraud was the issue at that time also!).   So, I will just say a few things about it and then go on to my real subject for the day.  Whether a person was for Biden or Trump most would agree that the drama of this election was unique and different than any in the history of the USA.  While the counting of the votes was on election day of November 3, 2020, the actual conclusion of the election was January 6, 2021.  The delay was caused from a claim by Trump that there was voter fraud and the victory was stolen from him.  So, there was no evidence of fraud and the charges could not be proven in 50-60 lawsuits through out the country and in the end presidential elect Biden was officially declared the winner and will be sworn in as the President of the United States January 20, 2021.  


So, now that I have touched with that world drama I would like to say that my goal is to stay on positive ground in my future blogs and declare that i will share positive subjects that I hope will be of interest to everyone who reads it.  To do this I had to go to my own library and search through some of my favorite authors talking about things that I know will be interesting, and offer points about life that are both positive and worth spending time on.  So, one of my favorite authors who has published and sold over 20 million self help books is John C. Maxwell, and I will be quoting him in my future posts.  For this I will be using the John Maxwell 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, and a new book I just added to my collection, Badass Habits, by Jen Sincero. Both of these authors present great points of interest towards self improvement, even though they approach it differently and I have found they both make tremendous points towards self improvement and goal achievement.  In Maxwell’s book, the Laws of Growth we will look at the 15 Laws and in Ms. Sinero’s book we will put your badassery on autopilot. So, I make this promise that I will stay on subject and at the end of the day we will have a great feeling for the valuable laws of growth and how to set healthy boundaries to keep on track. 


Stay turned,


greerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home