Saturday, April 15, 2006

Disclaimer from Greer, Mike Greer for USA Triathlon National Board!

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: When I do a new post on this site I try to make sure it is proofed to the point of perfection; however, when I review it a few days later I find that I have not caught all of the errors. So, I make the changes then and in my endeavor to reach perfection I get somewhat closer. The context and intent is consistent with what I want to say, but I just don't get all of the misspelled words etc. You know spell check doesn't get it either, so I don't feel too bad. The other thing is I actually know they are misspelled when I see them, so that means I really know how to spell, just the ole fingers hit the wrong button. All of my readers out there, be patient with me. Sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain or my brain is working faster than my fingers can react or whatever!

Also, while I am at it(hadn't planned on an official posting this morning)please note that I have decided to run for the National Board of Directors for USA Triathlon. The official announcement will be put out through a press release within a few days. My platform will be based on 22 years experience in the sport, no hidden agendas, the continuation of good things for the sport and a promise that the National Governing Body will serve all aspects of the sport. My motto: One person can make a difference if knowledge, integrity and energy is focused in the right direction.

greer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home