Monday, October 31, 2011

Friday Night Lights, Part II

After looking at the Friday Night Lights part I, I noticed I left a few very important bits of information out. While I mentioned the fence watching of the game I failed to mention that in the olden days there use to be fights break out amongst the fanatic fans. After all this is the old West and this type of thing use to be settled with a six shooter. But, they became a little more grown up and just beat the crap out of each other with their bare fists. Of course the area was dry country so they had to buy their hootch from the local bootlegger, but rest assured they did. Now we just walk up and down with our hands in our pockets and swear at the refs for bad calls! The other point I failed to comment on was the price of the food at the concession stands. Now in this time of high prices where everything is over priced I was able to buy me a frito pie for $2.00 and a hot chocolate for $1.00. So for three bucks I had great tasting(the chili was home made) food and a hot chocolate to take off the chill of the night. Then I discovered I was still hungry(please understand that fence watching works up an appetite) so I got me a hot dog and bottle of water for another $3.00. Wow, except for the Cats losing the game I had a great night while being treated to a great game, tasty cheap food, and no one slugged me for yelling for the Cats(the concession stand was on the Miules side). It just doesn’t get any better than this!!


EA, SH......:),


greerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home