Sunday, June 05, 2011

Pitty Party, Not, Movie Review

If you ride a bicycle long enough two things will happen, you crash for sure and then some time later you crash again. My eighth crash over a 28 year period was a little over a week ago and it turned out to be my worst. Aside from a slightly fractured pelvic, heavily bruised hip, huge bump on top of my head(with helmet), road rash, broken rib, stitches in cut on arm, bruising from hip to bottom of my left foot, everything is fine.


After a night in the hospital I was assured that I would be good as new in 8 weeks. Little did they know I have plans for 6 weeks so my body is working on it now. The following blogs will cover my experiences with this experience, and how it fits into the idea of transitioning life to accommodate current events. This is not going to be a pitty party but the realizations of the challenges that face us in life and what we can go about them. Let’s have some fun with this........I already have!!!!!!!


Movie Review: “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”, *, Good thing they had a hit in the first one, since they have really gone boring. Depp and Rush are good but wasted. Saw it in 3D and it didn’t help a bit, still boring and cost me more to see it. Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action/adventure violence, some frightening images, sensuality and innuendo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home