Sunday, June 05, 2011

Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ) After The Crash

The other day I got a note from a friend of mine asking how I was doing after the crash. My reply: Honestly it only hurts when i eat, sleep, stand, sit, slump, bathroom tricks, motorcycle tricks, bicycle tricks, sex(non at this time, so hurts more), see my blue balls in the mirror, shower, soak, drive, drink, swallow, itch, scratch, laugh, frown, barf, sneeze, spit, blow nose, clear throat, type, giggle, not get pissed off, get pissed off, see my friends, or even see my enemies. This is a great lesson in pain tolerance without pain pills, so I am really growing out of this adventure. The good news is that my friend was understanding and I feel better every day. My full recovery is getting closer!!


EA, SH........:)

2 Comments:

Blogger SWTrigal said...

Wow shit! I am glad you are OK Mike..and yes I read your movie reviews!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Fast Twitch Mind said...

SWTrigal: Many thanks for reading this stuff and commenting. I read your "about you", loved it and would like to meet you and your husband in person. My kind of folks, i.e. humor, fun, true to life, exciting, enthusiasm, energy and good family stuff. I am around the country doing SW Challenge series events all year, except now while I am healing up(a dog decided to floor me while on a training ride). Recovery will be complete in 6 more weeks and I will be on the starting line in Midland Tri July 30.

Thanks again,

greer

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home