Sunday, January 01, 2012

Notable Quotes

The following quotes seem to be notable:


Dolly Parton was ask if she had ever had any plastic surgery--Her reply, “I joke that if I see something sagging, dragging, or bagging, I’ll have it nipped and tucked.”


George Carlin--”A cheetah is actually slower than an armadillo. It only appears to be faster, because the armadillo moves so slowly.”


Mike Greer--” Aging is no mystery, it means you are getting older.”


George Carlin--”Live every day as if it’s your last and eventually it will be. Then you’ll be fully prepared.”


Random thoughts: “I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.” “How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?” “Bad decisions make great stories.” “There is a great need for a sarcasm font.” “I take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.” “Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.”


Mike Greer--When ask how it feels to be 73 years old. “Look at this way by observing everything around you right now and I bet you do not see anything that old, i.e. refrigerator, automobile, washing machine, computer, clothing, etc., So, I am sitting here with all major body parts at 73 years of age with lots of mileage and you ask how it feels!!” Next question?


Yogi Berra--”No body goes there anymore, It’s too crowded.” “The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.” “We have deep depth.” “When you arrive at the fork in the road, take it.” “You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’s not hungry enough to eat six.” “You wouldn’t have won if we had beaten you.” “Half the lies they tell about me are not true.”


Random: “The hen is the only thing that can lay around and produce.”


Socrates: “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.


Groucho Marx: “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”


Will Rogers: “We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.”


Mike Greer--When people ask me what pace I am going to run in a race, I casually say, “start out slow and taper off.”


New Year, new quotes are being designed now, as I type.”


EA, SH, ........:),


greerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home