Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Medical Advice, Movie Review

Funny when you got something wrong with you everyone else has the same condition and then they tell you how to fix it. As I walked around the transition area of the Milkman Triathlon last weekend this happened to me. With my trusty swollen hip pouch(looking like the hunch back of Notre Dame, kinda) on the left hip, blue bruised quad, knee and foot it drew medical advice attention. It is amazing how many people had the same type of crash with the same type of results. So, I was advised the many ways to fix this from draining the fluid, to taking supplements, to massage, to vascular specialty treatment, to getting chants from the local witch doctor, and on and on. Maybe I will seek them all out since I am tired of this condition. Today is the two week anniversary and it is looking better....my goal to do my next triathlon July 30 is looking good!!


Movie Review: (Well life must go on, even though my butt goes to sleep when sitting too long), “The Hangover, Part II”, ****, After watching the original hangover and being amazed as to how entertaining it was I figured the sequel would bomb out. But, to my surprise it was just as entertaining. The way they do the movie is so orchestrated to perfection, it just keeps your attention to the details. While they used the same cast, Bradley Cooper is the anchor, and Zach Galifianakis offers the obscene flavor. The setting is the wedding for Stu(Ed Helms), the dentist of the group, in exotic Thailand. That is enough information, go see for yourself. While it is not an epic it has four stars for entertainment. Rated R for pervasive language, strong sexual content including graphic nudity, drug use and brief violent images.(What more could you ask for?)


EA, SH........:)


greerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home