Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Hit, Movie Review

In football you know when your injury is healed after you receive that first hit after returning to the field. In triathlon it is a little different since it is not supposed to be a contact sport. So, when returning to the pool the other day after16 days of recovery from the “crash” I discovered a couple of interesting observations. The broken rib is still a pain and made it hard to pull with the left arm, my strength and stamina was definitely affected, and since I am a barge in the water my speed for 1,000 was closer to Christmas. But the encouraging thing is I was there and will continue to be there until I am ready to be on the start line in W. country, the Midland Tri July 30. Goals are made to prod us into successes and achievements, it will be done. The transition from healthy to injured then back to healthy will be some kind of fun!!


Movie Review: “X-Men: First Class”, **, These type of movies are really well done but I just get bored with them. I do like the idea of possibly being a mutant some day, since they can do neat things. This is the story before mutants became main stream, so it involves some power struggles and disagreements along the way. But also shows some of their diverse powers and how cool it would be to be a mutant. Go see if you like sci-fi. Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some sexual content including brief partial nudity and language.


EA, SH.......:)


greerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home